Social Media and Marketing Specialist with a love for creativity and drive to keep on growing and learning.
- Creating a combined following of over 300K(to date).
- Growing 7 accounts by listening and engaging with their communities.
- Achieving an average of 12.1 million tweet impressions per month.
- Featured on online publisher BoredPanda with a monthly audience of 125 million.
- Cow of the Day has a following of 120K including Harry Potter author JK Rowling.
- Expanding to Instagram and creating website, showcasing all accounts on a platform outside of Twitter.
Social Media and Marketing Executive
Oliver Dunne Restaurants
March 2019 – Current
- Maintaining Event and Content Calendar for all venues and locations.
- Community building, management, advertising and sponsorships.
- Co-ordinating email campaigns using MailChimp.
- Writing content and blogs for the websites (monthly) to improve SEO in conjunction with marketing plan.
- Developing new campaigns (i.e flash sales, special events, launches, Christmas, January Blues etc).
Social Media Tasks:
- Creating content for 6 venues for all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook Stories, Instagram Stories, LinkedIn).
- Scheduling organic and paid content.
- Monitor and responding to messages and comments.
- Monitor positive and negative sentiment for all venues.
- Increased ROI through Digital.
- Crisis Management : Creation of Bon Appetit Delivery service.
- 32% increase in online voucher sales YOY.
- Events Campaign creation: Westlife Brunch, Spicegirls Brunch all sold out events.
- Beneficial partnerships including Leinster Rugby and Paint by the Pints.
Content Marketing Assistant
September 2018-February 2019
- Responsible for conception of new pages on Vhi website.
- Day to day management of Website and Social Media channels.
- Creating content for Website, Vhi App and Social channels.
- Coordinating Social content with agencies weekly.
- Using Content Publishing Software such as: Percolate, Alfresco and Apex.
- Implementing changes across all digital platforms for campaigns.
- Strong focus on updating documentation and following processes.
- Writing and submitting entries for Digital Awards.
- Successfully carrying out design and content changes.
- Creating Vhi’s Fertility website homepage.
- Growing Vhi’s social media presence organically without promotion of products.
- Working alongside different areas of the business and agencies to coherently implement campaigns.
Salon Coordinator/ Manager
April 2018- September 2018
September 2017- January 2018 (Volunteer)
- Responsible for the day to day management of Christmas FM’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat accounts with nearly 200,000 followers across social media.
- Publishing images and video content across all social platforms.
- Day to day management of the company’s website and updating content on a daily basis.
- Creating personas to ensure posts where tailored to company’s target audience.
- Developing the social media strategies for Christmas FM.
- Successfully developed and implemented two successful social media strategies which resulted in one of the most successful years for Christmas FM.
- Successfully raised €214,000 from seasonal campaign.
Social Media Specialist
Staycity Apartment Hotels
December 2016-October 2017
- Responsible for getting Staycity set up across all Social platforms.
- Day to day management of the company’s Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts.
- Developing content for all social channels and website using Photoshop.
- SEO tasks including revenue management by using both SEMrush and Google Analytics.
- Carrying out weekly reports on all social media activity by analysing social analytics.
- Management of 12 Social media accounts all over Europe.
- Strong focus on running targeted Facebook campaigns, ads and boosting posts across all channels.
- Responsible for the creating of blogs for the company’s website and social media.
- Increase of traffic by:
- 141.33% – Facebook
- 75% – Twitter
- 463.16%- Instagram
- Revenue Increases from management of Social Channels
- +48%- Facebook
- +14% – Twitter
- +975% – Instagram
- Successfully generating €7,000 in revenue per month with a budget of €1,000
May 2016- September 2016
- Responsible for the creation and presentation of campaigns for the company to advertise across social media and their website.
- Management of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn accounts.
- Launched the “Shop for Crumlin” campaign across all Social Media Channels.
- Ran the company’s email marketing campaigns and designed and sent out weekly e-zines to all our subscribers through Dotmailer and Mailchimp.
- Responsible for creating blogs for both One4All and our partner retailers where I would have created fashion & beauty related blogs.
- Increase of followers across social channels from 49,000 – 50,000.
- Successfully launched both the “Design a Giftcard” & “Shop for Crumlin” campaigns.
- Successfully launched One4All on Snapchat.
- +68% increase in the engagement of weekly competitions across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn & Snapchat.
Social Media Specialist
May 2015- December 2016 (Volunteer)
- Set Nandri up across all Social Media platforms.
- Day to day management of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube accounts .
- Development of content for social, fundraising and blogs.
- Video editing content for use on all social channels.
BA Contemporary Culture & Society
Dublin City University
Google Analytics Certification
Google Digital Garage Certification
✓ Google Analytics
✓ Social Analytics
✓ Social Media Management
✓ Content Creation
✓ Email Marketing
✓ Social Advertising
✓ Content Marketing
Here is a link to some work I have done in the past: